The Power Of Your Journey
And the power of you
All Inclusive Women's Retreat
Located at the Beautiful Wingspread Retreat & Conference Center in Wind Point, WI
Begins Friday January 20, 2:00pm
Through Sunday January 22, 12:00pm
$750 All Inclusive includes lodging and food
- Private bedroom suite with a view of nature
- All Meals
Chef made, healthy meals
- All Beverages including Social Hours
- 24/7 Snack & Beverage Area
Specialty coffee, water, soda, energy drinks
- All participants materials
- Exclusivity to 36 acres of tranquility
- Unlimited personal space
- Group time, 1:1 time, and “you” time; for private conversations
Once you submit your registration on my website, you are all set!
I reserve your room and create your participant materials.
Lodging, food, parking, non-spirited beverages, snacks, participants package, and serenity.
Please submit your payment via Venmo here. If you have any questions about this secure platform or would like to pay via check, contact Krista at 262-442-4303. Krista will take care of room reservations and everything else.
There are a limited number of spots available. Once those spots are taken, we cannot make room for you. Register as soon as possible.
It is almost preferable. You need time to be close to you. There are people who are comfortable being raw and real with themselves with people they know. Other people prefer to first go on this journey by themselves. It is fine either way. This weekend is for you to renew, rejuvenate and BREAKTHROUGH to YOU!
Yes, please see below. Please also note, that registering for this retreat, means you are making a commitment to YOU. It may be scary to do, but YOU will be happy with your journey.
$80.00 non-refundable after registration
$00.00 refunded starting 12:01am, December 20, 2022
Special cases are reviewed post-retreat by Krista. All participant material costs + the $80.00 non-refundable fee will be subtracted from any potential refunds.
Please respect our ‘waiting list’ and make us aware of cancellations as quickly as possible.
We start at 2:00pm on Friday, January 20 and end at 12:00pm on Sunday, January 22. An itinerary will be given on Friday, January 20.
You bet! No matter what the temperature or weather, we go outside. These opportunities are some of the most meaningful breakthrough moments of the retreat.
” Nature has a unique power to quietly incite awe, serenity, and inspiration that often results in overwhelming calm.” (Psychology Today)
Having your own, private lodging brings many overlooked benefits that foster discovery and growth. Additionally, a private suite allows you time to decompress in a way and a pace that benefits you.
The beauty of private lodging is:
- Quiet, Alone Time – You have time to meditate in the moment and just be.
- Processing Time – You have private space to process the day’s content and connect your pieces of discovery and growth in your own way.
- Your Emotions – You have private space to experience your emotions in your own way and at your own pace.
- Snoring – You do not have a roommate keeping you awake.
- Bathroom – You have exclusive rights to your private bathroom.
- Noise – Do you hear that? Of course not, because there are not children running the halls.
- The View – Every room has a view of nature, and nature is free functional medicine. Every conference room has a view of nature and water.
It is just us. We have exclusivity to the entire facility that is designed and run as a Retreat Center.
The beauty of private Retreat Center is:
- It’s just us! No other guests
- No vehicle traffic on the grounds
- A large, private fire pit
- 36 acres of nature and water ways
- 16 miles of walking trails – we will be using these!
- 24/7 access to non-spirited beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, hot cocoa, soda, water, sparkly water, ice-cream treats, granola bars, etc)
- Retreat-specific trained staff that understands the power of the environment
- You never have to get out of your slippers (Okay, I cannot guarantee this one)
- No need for a map to maneuver around the facility
- BEE Kind environmentally friendly amenities
- Sustainably designed lodging
- 24/7 surrounded by nature in all retreat rooms and all lodging suites
Nature has a unique power to quietly incite awe, serenity, and inspiration that often results in an overwhelming calm. The emotion of awe has been shown to make us feel more empathetic, trusting, generous and humble, which, in turn, improves relationships.
It can help the body heal more quickly and improve longevity of life.
Nature improves self-esteem and mood and reduces symptoms of anxiety, depression and helps to unclutter our minds and allows us to feel more active and alive. (Psychology Today)